Hi, I’m Ron Bazar, author of
How to Fall Asleep Fast Beat Fatigue and Insomnia
and Get a Great Night’s Sleep
I assume you’re here because you either suffer from insomnia, you’re sleep-deprived because of snoring or sleep apnea, or you have a friend or a partner who has sleep problems.
I’m not a doctor or a self-proclaimed sleep expert, and that’s my special advantage. Many sleep doctors and experts offer valuable insights into the growing body of research that deals with why we sleep, the effects of lack of sleep and how to sleep better. The problem is that they focus on specific things such as dealing with stress, sleep environments, sleep habits, noise, or light… And many prescribe medication, sleep devices, or sleep monitoring, etc. I don’t do that.
What I do is very different. I am a relentless researcher who has gathered a great deal of information about sleep issues from a wide variety of sources. As well, I have had decades of direct experience in natural and alternative health solutions including being in the sleep business of making and selling good-sleep products. My research and work in those fields has aided me in my pursuit to find as many pieces as I could to the puzzle of insomnia.
This is the most important thing I’ve learned. What I have realized from the research I have done is that every one of us is unique and the problems that stand in our way of having a good night’s sleep are individual to each of us. There is no one-size-fits-all approach to solving your sleep difficulties. And that’s where my new book, Sleep Secrets, displays its strength.
For example: If you suffer from a restless, wandering mind and toss and turn all night, a doctor might diagnose your problem as being stress related. The doctor might then recommend Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (an excellent method if you truly need it) or prescribe medication (with possible side effects).
I would recommend reading Sleep Secrets because your problem might not be stress related. Sleep Secrets will give you the information you need to discover the underlying causes of your insomnia. As well, it will encourage you to choose the remedies that work for you, your lifestyle and your special requirements.
Sleep Secrets is a comprehensive sleep-resource guide designed to help you find what works for you. The resources in this book are drawn from ancient time-proven sleep wisdom to cutting-edge products, from expert sleep-doctor advice to insightful tips, from new research insights to highly successful mind-body methodologies and breakthrough practices.
This is why Sleep Secrets is different from every other sleep book:
- It’s enlightening.
- It’s designed to help you find your unique sleep solutions.
- It’s comprehensive.
- It presents the latest sleep resources as well as ancient wisdom.
- It’s entertaining — it really is!
- And, I guarantee you will find the sleep secrets you need to change your sleep habits and enjoy the pleasure of deep sleep.
Sleep Secrets is for you if:
- You have trouble sleeping even when you are tired.
- You worry instead of falling asleep.
- You take more than 30 minutes to fall asleep.
- You wake in the night and take more than 30 minutes to fall back to sleep.
- You have sleep patterns that negatively affect your sex life.
- You want to stop taking sleeping pills.
- You wake up exhausted.
- You are fatigued at work.
- You are drowsy and have difficulty concentrating.
- You are moody or depressed.
- You suffer from increasing health issues.
- You suffer from snoring or sleep apnea.
- You realize lack of sleep is affecting your work, your relationships and possibly your physical safety.
Sleep Secrets is an entertaining, educational, and comprehensive resource guide designed to help you find your unique sleep solutions and enjoy deep, restful, rejuvenating sleep.
Order Sleep Secrets now and the book in PDF form will be yours instantly!